Wednesday, September 03, 2008

One Wish Wednesday

Some of my buds on the net have certain blogs they do on certain days; Travis does My Town Monday on Monday and my uber cool cousin Janna does Tuesday's Stuff and Things on Tuesdays. I want to join in on the fun and do something on weekly basis with a theme. After much thinking I has decided on One Wish Wednesday. I think we deserve one wish a week, and I am gonna tell you of more practical wishes I wish would come true. We could all wish for a million dollars, world peace, or that all the Beatles were alive and well and touring. Sadly, that is not the case. We need wishes that maybe, might, or could come true. If you want to play along, cool! Here is my wish for this first installment of O.W.W.

Wish - I wish they would move the freaking staff bathroom.

Do you work at a place where the your bathroom is RIGHT next to where everyone works. Are you male and loud? Or a gassy female? If so, then you feel my pain. Our staff bathroom is about 8 feet from where everyone sits. And being a guy, using thing bathroom when I need to something other than the standard, is quite embarrassing and doesn't end well. Thankfully this has never happened to me, but rather learned of this when a doctor used it. The smell from the restroom was unimaginable. I smelt hell, fire, and brimstone; thinking that the Devil had just taken a "boom boom". (boom boom is what some nurses call a number 2 here Children's when talking with kids)

I know somewhere there is an architect laughing and screaming, "EVERYONE IS GONNA HAVE TO SMELL IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Well, f&*k you Mr. I Need to Put a Crapper in the Work Area. I take the elevator down 5 stories to use a bathroom with privacy and not have to worry about the staff running in fear. Is it worth it........yes it is. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Hilarious! And a fantastic idea, too.

And I'm NOT telling you whether or not I'm a gassy female...

Sep 3, 2008, 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I like it. Right now I wish I had a boss with even a shred of common sense.

Sep 3, 2008, 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home