Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sometimes It Would Be Nice

Sometimes it would be nice
if our lives were like a book.
Having already been written
so we could take a look.

To read ahead and make sure
the choices we made were just,
that we did not waste a minute,
when every second is a must.

I could use that book right now
as my present choice may fail,
And I am uncertain in myself
with my mind so weak and frail.

I do not know what to do
as everything is out of place,
this chapter of my life it seems
is lost and gone without a trace.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Gorgeous, Josh. I love it.

Aug 28, 2008, 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger David Cranmer said...

Me gusta!

Aug 28, 2008, 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Josh!
I have been given some troubling news about my health and was really very down. I come here and love the video or slide show of the angels. It has given me hope...pray for me dear friend. I am going to need all I can get.

I love the hauntingness of the music and the slides of all the different angels or winged ones!
I really do find solace here...thank you friend!
Hugs,

Aug 29, 2008, 1:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home