Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Forgive Me Father for I Have Wow'd

“Rather than viewing a brief relapse back to
inactivity as a failure, treat it as a challenge and
try to get back on track as soon as possible.”
- Jimmy Connors




Forgive me Father for I have Wow'd. It had been 6 months since my last encounter with the game of Warcraft. I thought I was strong, and thought I would not relapse. However, two nights ago after a night of sad thoughts, I reinstalled WoW. I did so just to see what was up in the world of Azeroth. The old feelings I had had for this online game soon returned to me. I felt the rush, the felt the fun, and I felt the dwarfs. But then, my mind was aware of what I had done, I had relapsed. I gave up this game for it was addicting and I would have chosen to play online rather than spend time with my friends. Father, give me the strength to not relapse again to this addictive game. In Matthew Broderick's name we pray, amen.





And to think I actually trusted William Shatner!



Love ya guys :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home