Friday, July 25, 2008

Swimming in the Rain

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness
has never danced in the rain”
- Unknown

Why is swimming in a pool when it's raining so freaking relaxing and fun? Is it the beer, the people, the rain, or a combination of each? I don't know but either way fun was had at the yearly get together with friends from my old stomping ground, the ER. We were at a nurses house who provided tons of food, tons of booze, and a big pool. We kept with tradition and did shots every half hour throughout the night, ranging from Hot Apple Pie to the very tasty Horny Girl Scout. Also keeping with tradition, yours truly drank his ass off, over 15 beers and 10+ shots, and was still sober when things were said and done. There must be a gene helping me here. Must be on the Leadbetter side since the Center side of me has quite a few drunks in the family.

I must say, overall the night was great. Even the fact that everyone there, except me, had a significant other with them, hanging on them, and drunkenly smooching didn't dampen my fun in the least. Great times. So, for the party next year I have three goals; slimmer Josh, drunker Josh, and Josh with a gal of own to smooch with. :)

Love ya guys, hope the weekend is exciting and fun.





Totally Out the Blue Side Note: One of my favorite movies, Red Sonja, is getting a redo, as it seems that's all Hollywood can do now-a-days. Well, today they released a teaser poster with Rose McGowan and I learned what it takes to make a great poster; Redheads, Swords, Chain male.....enough said. Need to get those last two for L. :)



Click picture for bigger picture

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

Jul 25, 2008, 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home