Sunday, July 20, 2008

Such a Good Week You Are, Yes You Are!!! Have a Bone.

"My great week can beat the
shit out of your great week!"
- Josh Leadbetter

Great weeks for me have always been few and far between. But, I can say, this is the best week I have had in a while. Work is going great, I'm getting to spend more time with friends, and the weight is still dropping off. If I can just have a few more weeks like this, everything will come together.

Oh, and another reason for the

is the new Watchmen trailer. It's taken from the greatest graphic novel of our times and here's the trailer.


Holy sweet mother of all that's pure with maple syrup!

Dam that's nice isn't it. Awesome song too, it's The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by the Smashing Pumpkins. Listen Here, or you can Download It Here. I can't stop listening to this awesome song.


Love ya guys and maybe next week we can have a cage match, your week vs my week! :)

UPDATE: Finally finished reading Watchmen......... :) happy days continue.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Three cheers for kick ass weeks!

Jul 20, 2008, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

SaWeet!

Jul 21, 2008, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home