Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Minions R US

"But I need tacos! I need them or I will
explode, That happens to me sometimes!"
- Gir




Have you ever wanted your own minion to do your evil bidding? And if so, who would you have? Personally, I'd have the greatest minion ever, Gir from Invader Zim. He may not be the best, but he certainly would the funnest. So, how about you. Who would your minion be? Would it be a fictional person or someone you know in real life?


P.S. I had to include this as it is really freaking funny. I know with all the mental issues I had and live with, it could have been a ton worse.

Enjoy

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Mmm... tacos... No evil minion for me, just tacos.

Jul 15, 2008, 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home