Thursday, July 10, 2008

Opus Redone Lives!

"Do What You Love? I tried that
once and she called the cops!"
- Josh Leadbetter

Opus is my favorite comic. My love for this penguin goes back to the day when Far Side was still new and printed in every paper. Years ago, when I was a member of a "classy" site devoted to Pin Ups and Tattooed girls, I started doing something called Opus Redone. I would take the comic that is written by Berkeley Breathed, remove his words, and redo them to make them funnier in a bent kind of way. Opus is his baby, I just like to take the formula and add a little Vodka every once in a while. I went through some of my old ones and they gave me the itch to to do them again. I always did, and still do, like doing these. So here you go, The first Opus Redone of '08. Enjoy


To truly enjoy the comic, you need to see it in its full size. Blogspot shrinks it down and its hard to read. Click the OPUS REDONE to see it.



UPDATE 0524 7/10/08


I'm having a ton of fun doing these again. I just finished 4 more, but I plan to space them out. But here's the second one for you. :)



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

First, I like the new look here, and what happened to your MySpace?

Second, you are truly creative and talented. I'm blown away!

Third, the man's face hanging in Opus Redone 2? Looks just like someone I worked with before I had Emma. Coindidentally, his name was Josh.

Jul 10, 2008, 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home