Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Choices Choices Choices

"Choices are the hinges of destiny."
- Pythagoras

Everyday when we wake, we are presented with a mountain of choices. We must ponder these until a final decision and or decisions is made. Throughout history, the fate of man has hinged on these very choices and their selections that followed.

Here are some of the more common and gripping ones with my choices and reasons.

If you have time, tell my yours :)



You: Democrat or Republican


Winner: Neither, 2 piles of shit, the only difference is the smell.



Legal or Illegal




Winner: Legal, make the government tax it and we all win. And no I don't smoke.


To Drink: Beer or Wine





Winner: Wine - It gets you drunker quicker


You Can Only Be One: Pirate or Ninja




Winner: Pirate - Because I already have the hat and ARRGGG is cool!



Best Waste of Time: Warcraft or Everquest





Winner: Warcraft - Because its fun, and you have to be a sad bastard to play it. Glad I grew out of that phase.



In a Fight: Chuck Norris or Superman





Winner: Chuck Norris - Superman never had a chance, he will be missed.


Sexiest Outfit: School Girl or Nun




Winner: School Girl - It just is!




Best Place to Watch a Movie: Theater or Drive-In


Winner: Drive In. 2 Movies and make out central



Sorry for the crap load of blogs lately. I have so much shit on the brain that at times I just can't get it all down. I hope you enjoy these, I know I am :)


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I'm with you on ever last item except the beer/wine debate. You forgot to mention rum as a pirate that is the ONLY option.

Jul 9, 2008, 9:54:00 PM  
Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Mike has a shirt that reads:

"After a night partying
Chuck Norris doesn't throw up
Chuck Norris throws down."

Jul 10, 2008, 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home