Sunday, July 13, 2008

Green is the Friendliest of the Colors

"Orange is the happiest color."
- Frank Sinatra

When one is sitting at a desk trying to work, the strangest of questions will flow through ones mind. You try and concentrate to keep your mind on things at hand. But eventually, your wondering thoughts win the battle and you at stuck trying to make sense of them. As of this second, I'm at work, trying to get some orders done, and these are popping into my head...


"When will Canada be a nuclear power?"

"Why does FOX keep canceling all my favorite shows?"

"If colors were people, which ones would be my friends?"

"Why doesn't Steve Guttenberg make more movies?"

"If love were a drink, would it be a soda or an alcoholic beverage?"

"Do dogs in Mexico bark in Spanish?"

"When will Ace of Base ever be cool again?"

"When will it be cool for American men to wear kilts?"

"What is true love?"

Oh, and if you haven't seen that movie in the last link, you are a sad, sad person!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

No, no, no. If love were a drink it'd be an iced mocha. Haven't you learned anything by reading my stuff? :P

I do believe I've only seen The Princess Bride at your house. And that stupid one Justin showed me, I can't remember the name, where it starts with some guy falling into a field of wheat, then fades to black. You know, that one. ;)

Jul 13, 2008, 2:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home