Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gone But Not Forgotten

“Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies
inside us while we live.”
- Norman Cousins


This Opus Redone really hit home when I made it. It was a few years ago and at that time everything around me was collapsing. The walls of everything I knew and loved where crumbling. And, in a last ditch effort to try and find happiness, a was repeately told, "Your a nice guy, but no thanks." I was and still am living in a time when the Nice Guy is on the verge of extinction. So this one really hit home and got my point across. To this date, it is my favorite.

OPUS REDONE #3

Ok, so like most people, I hate ending on a sad but true note. So here is a funny one. I think we have all had moments like this. And if not, your future is gonna be mighty fun :)


OPUS REDONE #4

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home