Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Great Sleep Debate

"Life is too short to sleep
on low thread-count sheets."
- Leah Stussy


Moderator: Thank you all for joining us and once again welcome to the 2008 Great Sleep Debate. Let me first introduce to you our debaters, first we have Mr. Good Sleep and his brother and rival, Sir. Freaking Awesome Sleep. Mr. Good Sleep, you have the floor.


Mr. Good Sleep: Ladies and gentlemen, first let me say thank you for being here tonight as we debate the subject of sleep. Since the dawn of time we have slept good and shall continue to sleep good. This fact is...


Sir Freaking Awesome Sleep: Who wants to do jelly shots, my treat!?

Moderator: I'm in, lets go! Debates over, Sir Freaking Awesome wins. Good night.

Mr. Good Sleep: DAMMIT!!!


MORAL OF THE STORY


When it comes to sleep, freaking awesome will always be better
and cooler that just plain good.


Raise your hand if got some freaking awesome sleep. *raises hand*
Hope everyones week is going well, love ya. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Can't.raise.hand. I've been in and out of a migraine the last two days, and my sleep was mediocre last night. *sigh*

...I don't know yet if we'll go. I'd love to, that's for sure.

Jul 29, 2008, 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I got now sleep. I have a rash that kept me up itching all damn night so I say put down your freaking hand braggart.

Yeah I'm grouchy again.

Jul 29, 2008, 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home