Saturday, August 02, 2008

Care to Dance?

“Those who danced were thought to be quite
insane by those who could not hear the music.”
- Angela Monet

Ever been in the mood to just dance? And no, I'm not talking about YMCA'ing, Electric Sliding, or doing that Duck Dance. I'm talking about the classic art of slow dancing. It's weird to think that of all the little things I miss most, I miss slow dancing a great deal. I remember doing that in the ER when we were not busy out the blue. The music is in your mind and the fun is out of this world. Can't wait to do that again someday, and maybe to this song.

Love you guys :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Slow dancing is a classic art? Who knew? I thought you just swayed to the music and tried to cop a feel of your date?

Aug 2, 2008, 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home