Friday, August 08, 2008

To The Theater

"The novel is more of a whisper,
whereas the stage is a shout. "
- Robert Holman


If there is one thing that truly brings a smile to my face, it is the theater. Some of my favorite memories involve my family, loved ones, and friends at the theater. I'm used to seeing the classics, Phantom, The Producers, Sunset Blvd., and such. Only as of late I have I been there to see comedians. Tonight I'm heading there to see funny man Lewis Black. Man is this dude funny. Hope that everyone has a great day and that the weekend is fun and work free. Love ya guys



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I'm envious. That should be a great show.

Aug 8, 2008, 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard! I am so jealous right now. I'm re-writing the script for our movie, and in the new version, I kill you! Twice. :)

Aug 8, 2008, 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home