Saturday, August 09, 2008

Laughs All Around

"Haven't you ever heard of
the healing power of laughter?
- The Joker (Batman)

So, like I said before, I went and saw Lewis Black last night at the Fox. The show was out of this world funny. The opening act was funny as hell and Lewis did not disappoint. I laughed so freaking hard and can truly say that overall the night was the best I had had it quite some time. And like clockwork, I had a huge man sitting in front of me. Thankfully, I was able to peer around his huge head and see the show.

After the showed I learned that Jim Gaffigan, another really funny comedian, will be there September 27. Looks like I'll get to go back to the Fox sooner than expected.




Also, Sweeney Todd is gonna be at the Fox. Now that should be fun. Gonna have some serious theater overload, freaking awesome.



Hope everyone had a great week and that the weekend is fun and care free. Love ya guys.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna Leadbetter said...

Yes! I'm so glad it was awesome. Enjoyment you much deserved.

Aug 9, 2008, 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home